If your Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G smartphone has problems like:
- Running slowly,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Blank or frozen screen,
- Apps crashing or freezing,
- Virus infection,
- Frequent failures from system and apps,
- Device restarts itself,
Apart from all these problems, if you decide to sell or change your mobile phone, you can prefer the Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G hard reset as the easiest way to clear your personal information.
During the Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G hard reset process, all data, including the following, will be deleted from your device.
- Google account
- System and app data
- Downloaded apps
- All other user data
- Service provider apps and content
- The decryption key for files on the SD card (You will not be able to use encrypted files on the SD card after your reset your device to hard defaults.)
How To Hard Reset On Your Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G In Recovery Mode
You can perform a hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G following the instructions below, it resets to your device to the factory default settings.
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Press and hold Volume up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously till the device logo appears.
- After the device logo , release Power button but hold the others a few more seconds.
- Release all the buttons when Recovery mode screen appears.
- Go to Wipe Data / Factory Reset option using Volume Down and press Power button to confirm it.
- Go to Yes –Delete All User Data using Volume Down and press Power button to continue.
- Recovery screen will appear after formatting process. Then, press the Power button on Reboot System Now to restart.
Your phone will automatically restart after hard reset of the Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G. The initial start-up of the device will take longer than usual, so do not interfere with the device and wait.
When your Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G is turned on, you can setup it from a backup using your previous Google Account and Password, Backup and Restore options or you can set up as a new device and continue.