If your Vivo Y21G smartphone has problems like:
- Running slowly,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Blank or frozen screen,
- Apps crashing or freezing,
- Frequent failures from system and apps,
Except from these problems if you just want to restart your smartphone in a correct way, you can choose Vivo Y21G soft reset.
Vivo Y21G soft reset, also known as soft reboot, is the rebooting or restarting of a device like a computer, smartphone or tablet. It closes all applications and clears any data in random access memory. Soft resetting is usually performed to repair malfunctioning applications.
Ensure your Vivo Y21G has a sufficient amount of battery power, if you try to reboot your phone with a critical amount of charge it may not turn on after the reboot.
System updates can bring improvements that could fix your issue. To check if there is a software update available on your smartphone launch your Settings > Software update > Download and install > Update Now
Restart A Frozen Or Unresponsive Vivo Y21G
You can perform a soft reset Vivo Y21G following the instructions below, and you can restart your unresponsive device without any problems.
- If you are able to remove the device battery, remove it. Then, wait a few seconds, insert the battery and turn the device on.
- If you are not able to remove the device battery, hold down the Volume Down + Power buttons simultaneously for 7 seconds. Leave the buttons when phone vibrates.
- Your device will restart and display the brands logo.
If your Vivo Y21G powers on, but won't load the operating system or only boots to the brands logo, this is a symptom of corrupted software. You'll need to perform a hard reset to have the operating system reinstalled to get your device working again.
After the Vivo Y21G soft reset process, your smartphone will restart automatically. You can continue using your device without losing any data except for the last changes.