If your Vivo Y20a smartphone has problems like:
- Running slowly,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Blank or frozen screen,
- Apps crashing or freezing,
- Virus infection,
- Frequent failures from system and apps,
- Device restarts itself,
Apart from all these problems, if you decide to sell or change your mobile phone, you can prefer the Vivo Y20a factory reset as the easiest way to clear your personal information.
During the Vivo Y20a factory reset process, all data, including the following, will be deleted from your device.
- Google account
- System and app data
- Downloaded apps
- All other user data
- Service provider apps and content
- The decryption key for files on the SD card (You will not be able to use encrypted files on the SD card after your reset your device to factory defaults.)
How To Factory Reset On Your Vivo Y20a From The Settings Menu
You can perform a factory reset Vivo Y20a following the instructions below, it resets to your device to the factory default settings.
- Open the Settings menu
- Tap General Management
- Open Reset menu and select Factory Data Reset
- Tap Reset
- Confirm the process by entering Face Recognation,Fingerprint ID,Iris scan,screen lock or password.
- Under the Reset menu, tap Delete All
Your phone will automatically restart after factory reset of the Vivo Y20a. The initial start-up of the device will take longer than usual, so do not interfere with the device and wait.
When your Vivo Y20a is turned on, you can setup it from a backup using your previous Google Account and Password, Backup and Restore options or you can set up as a new device and continue.