If your Sony Xperia M5 Dual smartphone has problems like:
- Running slowly,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Blank or frozen screen,
- Apps crashing or freezing,
- Frequent failures from system and apps,
Except from these problems if you just want to restart your smartphone in a correct way, you can choose Sony Xperia M5 Dual soft reset.
Restart A Frozen Or Unresponsive Sony Xperia M5 Dual
You can perform a soft reset Sony Xperia M5 Dual following the instructions below, and you can restart your unresponsive device without any problems.
- If you are able to remove the device battery, remove it. Then, wait a few seconds, insert the battery and turn the device on.
- If you are not able to remove the device battery, hold down the Volume Down + Power buttons simultaneously for 7 seconds. Leave the buttons when phone vibrates.
- Your device will restart and display the brands logo.
After the Sony Xperia M5 Dual soft reset process, your smartphone will restart automatically. You can continue using your device without losing any data except for the last changes.