If your Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G smartphone has problems like:
- Running slowly,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Blank or frozen screen,
- Apps crashing or freezing,
- Virus infection,
- Frequent failures from system and apps,
- Device restarts itself,
Apart from all these problems, if you decide to sell or change your mobile phone, you can prefer the Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G hard reset as the easiest way to clear your personal information.
During the Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G hard reset process, all data, including the following, will be deleted from your device.
- Google account
- System and app data
- Downloaded apps
- All other user data
- Service provider apps and content
- The decryption key for files on the SD card (You will not be able to use encrypted files on the SD card after your reset your device to hard defaults.)
How To Hard Reset On Your Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G In Recovery Mode
You can perform a hard reset Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G following the instructions below, it resets to your device to the factory default settings.
- Charge your battery 30% or more.
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the phone turns on.
- Press the Volume Down button until you see Recovery Mode.
- Press the Power button to restart in Recovery Mode.
- Use the Volume buttons to scroll to Wipe Data / Factory Reset, then press the Power button to select it.
- Use Volume buttons to scroll to Factory Data Reset, then press the Power button to select it. Allow several seconds for the reset to complete.
- Use Volume buttons to scroll to Reboot System Now, then press the Power button to select it. Allow several minutes for the reboot to complete. If the phone doesn't finish rebooting, press and hold the Power button until the screen turns dark, then release it to power up normally.
Your phone will automatically restart after hard reset of the Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G. The initial start-up of the device will take longer than usual, so do not interfere with the device and wait.
When your Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G is turned on, you can setup it from a backup using your previous Google Account and Password, Backup and Restore options or you can set up as a new device and continue.