If your Huawei nova 9 Pro smartphone has problems like:
- Running slowly,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Blank or frozen screen,
- Apps crashing or freezing,
- Frequent failures from system and apps,
Except from these problems if you just want to restart your smartphone in a correct way, you can choose Huawei nova 9 Pro soft reset.
Restart A Frozen Or Unresponsive Huawei nova 9 Pro
You can perform a soft reset Huawei nova 9 Pro following the instructions below, and you can restart your unresponsive device without any problems.
- If you are able to remove the device battery, remove it. Then, wait a few seconds, insert the battery and turn the device on.
- If you are not able to remove the device battery, hold down the Volume Down + Power buttons simultaneously for 7 seconds. Leave the buttons when phone vibrates.
- Your device will restart and display the brands logo.
After the Huawei nova 9 Pro soft reset process, your smartphone will restart automatically. You can continue using your device without losing any data except for the last changes.